THE FIVE MARKS OF CATHOLIC SCHOOL IDENTITY ARE:
1. Grounded in a Christian Anthropology.
2. Imbued with a Catholic Worldview.
3. Animated by a Fatih-Infused Curriculum.
4. Sustained By Gospel Witness.
5. Shaped by a Spirituality Of Communion.
This Year Ecole St. Joseph Is Focusing on Mark 5: Shaped by a Spirituality of Communion.
An excellent Catholic school recognizes that each and every stakeholder is responsible for the common good.
- Roles and responsibilities of all stakeholders in the Catholic school are articulated in approved documents. Policies, Administrative Procedures, and School Protocols are consistent with the Gospel values.
- Provide opportunities for parents to work and be involved in the life of the school and parish.
- The school recognizes the role of the local bishop in ensuring that the education and formation in his jurisdiction are based on principles of Catholic doctrine.
- The Catholic school frequently invites the local parish priest to school functions and encourages him to be an active member of the school community.